I'm so grateful for my friends and family. For the beautiful day, and the sun shining down. For the crescent moon as it bends to the dark horizon. For the love that beats in my heart.
I'm grateful for the challenge I've been given. Grateful for the food that graces my table. For my job, my co-workers, my life. I'm grateful for this blog, and for the connections made with people I will never meet, those who celebrate me, and those who disagree with everything I stand for.
I celebrate joy. I celebrate dawn. I celebrate the power of Twilight.
Be blessed, everyone.
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.
Reading List for Information about Transpeople
- Becoming a Visible Man, by Jamison Green
- Conundrum, by Jan Morris
- Gender Outlaw, by Kate Bornstein
- My Husband Betty, by Helen Boyd
- Right Side Out, by Annah Moore
- She's Not There, by Jennifer Boylan
- The Riddle of Gender, by Deborah Rudacille
- Trans Liberation, by Leslie Feinberg
- Transgender Emergence, by Arlene Istar Lev
- Transgender Warriors, by Leslie Feinberg
- Transition and Beyond, by Reid Vanderburgh
- True Selves, by Mildred Brown
- What Becomes You, by Aaron Link Raz and Hilda Raz
- Whipping Girl, by Julia Serano