After several candidates pulled out of the race, the front-runner of the Republican race became clear (not that we’d vote for any GOP candidate), and due consideration, there can no longer be any doubt about who is the best choice left on the slate. Barak Obama. And I hereby heartily and officially endorse Mr. Obama for next president of the United States of America.
Finally, for the first time in my life, I’ll be able to enthusiastically vote FOR a candidate, instead of for the lesser of two evils – with, of course, this caveat.
Now, let’s just hope that he doesn’t hire Bob Shrum for campaign manager, and he runs a campaign far more competent than Kerry’s. Shouldn’t be hard.
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.
Reading List for Information about Transpeople
- Becoming a Visible Man, by Jamison Green
- Conundrum, by Jan Morris
- Gender Outlaw, by Kate Bornstein
- My Husband Betty, by Helen Boyd
- Right Side Out, by Annah Moore
- She's Not There, by Jennifer Boylan
- The Riddle of Gender, by Deborah Rudacille
- Trans Liberation, by Leslie Feinberg
- Transgender Emergence, by Arlene Istar Lev
- Transgender Warriors, by Leslie Feinberg
- Transition and Beyond, by Reid Vanderburgh
- True Selves, by Mildred Brown
- What Becomes You, by Aaron Link Raz and Hilda Raz
- Whipping Girl, by Julia Serano